A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Friedman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David H. Friedman practice?
- Dr. David Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Friedman practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.