A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedman, Dermatologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Friedman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Friedman practice?
- Dr. David Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Friedman practices Dermatology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Dermatologists.