Dr. David Howard Friedman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Friedman, Dermatologist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Psoriasis and Skin Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Friedman practice?
Dr. David Friedman practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Dermatologists.