A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gibbs, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Gibbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Gibbs practice?
Dr. David Gibbs practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Colorectal Surgeons.