A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gibbs, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hamilton Gibbs MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. David Gibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gibbs practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Colorectal Surgeons.