A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Hall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hartman Hall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Hall practice?
- Dr. David Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hall practices Family Medicine near Matthews, NC.
See Matthews Family Physicians.