A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hanson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hanson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Hanson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Hanson practice?
- Dr. David Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hanson practices Family Medicine near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Primary Care Doctors.