Learn more about Dr. David Hauge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hauge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hauge, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauge graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hauge has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hauge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Hauge practice?
Dr. David Hauge practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.