A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hauge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hauge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hauge, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauge graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hauge has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hans Hauge FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Hauge practice?
- Dr. David Hauge has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hauge practices Neurological Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.