A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Henry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hospice Care
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Henry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Henry MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Henry practice?
- Dr. David Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. David Henry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.