A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Henry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hospice Care
- Kidney Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Henry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Holden Henry MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Henry practice?
- Dr. David Henry has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Henry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and State College, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.