A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Huang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- West Hills Los Angeles County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Huang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David Huang practice?
- Dr. David Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. David Huang practices Anesthesiology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Anesthesiologists.