A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Irwin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Irwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irwin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan