A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Irwin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Irwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irwin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Irwin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Irwin practice?
- Dr. David Irwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Irwin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Pablo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and Oakland, CA.
See San Pablo Internists and San Pablo Oncologists.