Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Jacobs
Dr. David Jacobs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Jacobs has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Jacobs has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. David Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Philip Assatourians
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi49
Dr. Stephanie Stein
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi21
Dr. Roxanne Cox-Iyamu
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi27