The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Johnson
Dr. David Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Lake Tahoe, CA, with other offices in Minden, NV and Prosser, WA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center and Carson Valley. He speaks English.
Dr. David Johnson has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. David Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Lake Tahoe, CA.
Dr. Jay Chung
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
South Lake Tahoe, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Jorge Perez-Cardona
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
South Lake Tahoe, CA 0.13 mi40
Dr. Anthony Field
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
South Lake Tahoe, CA 0.23 mi44