A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kahan is Excellent. Dr. Kahan has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahan graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph`s Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Kahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Kahan practice?
Dr. David Kahan practices Family Medicine near Marana, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Marana Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Kahan, Dr. Dave Kahan, Dr. Davis Kahan