Dr. David Kahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kahan?

Best in town

Posted on September 20th, 2017

excellent care, has treated my boss's feet for decades and my dad's twice. Terrific personality, spends as much time with you as you want. Respectful and courteous.

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

Great doctor ! sorry he no longer will be a provider for us under UHC Marana

The Best

Posted on January 26th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Kahan for several years and he spends the time he needs for each patient; not like the other doctors that seem like an assembly line. He gets to know his patients one on one and makes you feel like you matter. Not only is Dr Kahan very professional, he really cares about every one of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best doctor ever.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Best primary care physician I have had in 71 years!

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Great experiences always!

Dr Kahan is a gem!

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I had horrible back problems for almost a year and went to several Dr.'s and specialists. Then I found Dr. Kahan. He did not give up until he/we found the answer. I am so grateful to him for his persistence in finding a solution. I also had knee problems and thought I would need surgery. Thanks to Dr. Kahan I did not need surgery and play tennis everyday and I am over 60! Dr. Kahan is patient, thorough and has a wonderful ability to explain everything in detail. I had to call him from China and he answered my call and questions and did not have to wait!

Mrs

Posted on June 25th, 2013

This is to affirm the fact that whoever chooses this physician will experience a kind, caring individual whose skills are amazing. His effort to explain, to be thorough is nothing compared to his up to date awareness of pharmaceuticals, treatments and diagnostic knowledge. His staff is amazing with their caring, kindness and diligence to meet the needs of the patients in a timely manner. Their follow through is exemplary

New new to the city?

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

I can highly recommend this physician and his supurb office staff. We are new to tucson, yet ease of first appt.and ease of paperwork made the first visit pleasant. Dr Kahan is through, offered suggestions on health questions, made an excellant referral for kidney specialist and spent a great deal of time with my husband and I getting to know more than just medical history. Excellant!

Patient and caring

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr Kahan takes time and really listens to you as a patient. I never felt rushed or that my problems were not important. He offers options and esplains why. As a nurse I have higher expectations and I would recommend Dr Kahan to anyone.

Dr. Better than Most PCPs/Issues with Office Staff/Management

Posted on January 19th, 2011

Dr. will work with you to get a proper diagnosis. Dr. pleasant, although sometimes not so empathetic. Dr. down to business, prompt, intelligent and gives you as much time as you need. Willing to work with insurance companies and doesn't hesitate to make referrals to specialists. On the other hand, refers problems needing immediate treatment to Urgent Care or ER (even though most Drs. would treat these same problems in the office). He would rather manage health issues than treat immediate concerns. It probably is a result of his busy schedule.Difficult to get appointments within a couple of days. Front desk very slow. Office closes at 4 p.m. except for Wednesdays when it closes at noon. But calls transferred to answering service about 1 hour before closing time. Often put on hold for unreasonable periods of time (e.g. 10 minutes just to make an appointment). Calls not returned about half of the time. (Didn't call me about test results even though there were issues that needed rather prompt attention.)I remain with him because despite the negative aspects, most PCPs aren't much better.

Posted on June 12th, 2010

Dr. Kahan is the best doctor I've ever known. The thing I like best is how he always listens to me and cares about what I have to say. His staff is also very efficient and friendly.

Christine Goth Patient

Posted on June 7th, 2010

Dr. Kahan has an outstanding bedsid mannerr. He actually sits down, looks you in the eye and LISTENS! Not one to simply prescribe a pill and make you go away.