Learn more about Dr. David Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kim, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Kim practice?
- Dr. David Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Huntington Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Huntington Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.