A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kim is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kim, DDS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hwan Kim DDS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Kim practice?
- Dr. David Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.