A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kim, DDS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hwan Kim DDS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Kim practice?
- Dr. David Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.