A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kramer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kramer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Kramer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Kramer practice?
- Dr. David Kramer has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Kramer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Radiologists.