A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Le has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Le MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Le practice?
- Dr. David Le has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Le practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons.