A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hong-Chao Lee MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Lee practice?
- Dr. David Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lee practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Rheumatologists.