Family Practice, Internist

412 A Ave
Ste 200
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
503-635-2496
Locations and availability (5)

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

Thorough, knowledgeable, excellent listener, great staff. Highly recommend Dr. Lee and MedLee.

|  So Helpful  |  show details
by Nancy C. on Dec 22nd, 2010

What a wonderful clinic! Dr. Lee actually listened to my concerns and came up with a plan that worked best for my lifestyle and desires. I highly recommend his clinic to all of my friends and family and will hopefully have a long and healthy relationship with him and his office.

|  Medlee Family Practice has my vote!  |  show details
by D. M. on Sep 2nd, 2010

Referred to Dr. David Lee through a friend and I had such a positive experience! Dr. Lee spent an hour going over my history, listening to my needs and questions, I haven't been to a doctor like that since I was a little girl. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lee to all my family and friends.D.M.

|  The Best  |  show details
by A.S. on Aug 27th, 2010

I had the best experience with Dr. Lee and MedLee Family Practice. His staff is professional and courteous, the wait time is minimal, my first appointment lasted 1 hour and he really listened to what I had to say! Dr. Lee is very thorough and I trusted his medical judgement. I'm going to recommend him to all of my family and friends.