Family Practice, Internist

by kathryn stuart on Feb 10th, 2015

Awesome Doctor and staff highly recommend

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Feb 8th, 2011

Thorough, knowledgeable, excellent listener, great staff. Highly recommend Dr. Lee and MedLee.

So Helpful show details So Helpful
by Nancy C. on Dec 22nd, 2010

What a wonderful clinic! Dr. Lee actually listened to my concerns and came up with a plan that worked best for my lifestyle and desires. I highly recommend his clinic to all of my friends and family and will hopefully have a long and healthy relationship with him and his office.

Medlee Family Practice has my vote! show details Medlee Family Practice has my vote!
by D. M. on Sep 2nd, 2010

Referred to Dr. David Lee through a friend and I had such a positive experience! Dr. Lee spent an hour going over my history, listening to my needs and questions, I haven't been to a doctor like that since I was a little girl. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lee to all my family and friends.D.M.

The Best show details The Best
by A.S. on Aug 27th, 2010

I had the best experience with Dr. Lee and MedLee Family Practice. His staff is professional and courteous, the wait time is minimal, my first appointment lasted 1 hour and he really listened to what I had to say! Dr. Lee is very thorough and I trusted his medical judgement. I'm going to recommend him to all of my family and friends.