A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levine, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Levine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Levine MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Levine practice?
- Dr. David Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. David Levine practices Anesthesiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists.