A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
- Medical Center of Louisiana - University Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan