A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
- Medical Center of Louisiana - University Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hubert Martin MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Martin practice?
- Dr. David Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Martin practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Infectious Disease Doctors.