A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Miller MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Miller practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.