A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Miller practice?
Dr. David Miller practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.