A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hopkins Miller MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Miller practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.