A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Montgomery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- practice limited to inpatient internal medicine and critical care services at Northside Hospital - Atlanta only
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Montgomery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Montgomery MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Montgomery practice?
- Dr. David Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. David Montgomery practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.