A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Montgomery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harrop Montgomery MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. David Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. David Montgomery practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland, NJ.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Cardiologists.