A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Montgomery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harrop Montgomery MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. David Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. David Montgomery practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland, NJ.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Cardiologists.