Dr. David Moore Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

October 24th, 2015

high patient satsfaction

Dr. Moore has been my family physician for the past 12 years. He has help me through a number of illnesses and has directed me to very good specialists. I am writing now because I recently learned that he has the highest patient satisfaction scores in the Northeast Georgia Physician Group. This is a multispecialty physician group of greater than 100 doctors. Reading that he achieved that accomplishment did not surprise me at all considering the care he has provided to me and many others over the years.

Asthma