A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Moore, Gynecologic Oncologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moore, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harry Moore MD is a male Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Moore practice?
- Dr. David Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Moore practices Gynecologic Oncology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.