A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Morton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Morton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Holmes Morton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. D H. Morton practice?
- Dr. D Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. D Morton practices Pediatrics near Strasburg, PA.
See Strasburg Pediatricians.