A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nichols, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nichols MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Nichols practice?
- Dr. David Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nichols practices Diagnostic Radiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Radiologists.