Dr. David Owen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Owen?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Owen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2017

Very rude receptionist (Dr.'s wife)

Although my experience with the Dr. was average and I might have gone back to him again, I will not do so because of his receptionist/wife. My insurance has paid them for all my claims and yet she will still not refund the $180 of overpayment made to the doc.

July 30th, 2017

He was useful in diagnosing my cancer rapidly But his wife was rude,nasty and unprofessional I had said I was going north to my longtime wonderful docs at Yale/sloane ketteringwhen Yale tried to get the necessary information his office manager was exceedingly nasty I had a serious cancer for the second time my docs and I. Knew treatment had to begin the rudeness was unnecessary. I heard through my pcp that the office thought I was dead so I tried to talk to dr o and show him how well they had treated me and that I even had the deip flap reconstruction he's made fun of me for wanting I look and feel terrific. Too bad dr o can't see that . He should know flap reconstructions are the routine at Yale and sloane why stay in Florida. He should put duct tape on his office managers mouth

June 15th, 2017

TERRIFIC OFFICE

Was literally yelled at by radiologist that I needed a biopsy. Ran out of there and went to Dr. Owen. Biopsy was negative. Kind, smart and wonderful bunch of people.

June 9th, 2017

Great doctor and office

Went in scared, came out happy. Good team, efficient, nice, and inexpensive.

March 14th, 2017

VERY EASY VISIT

GREAT office, excellent service, wonderful doctor.

February 2nd, 2017

GOOD DOCTOR

Was in office on time, and in exam on time. Thorough exam, great staff, excellent doctor.

November 29th, 2016

I really was impressed with the doctor and his staff. They all worked within my insurance needs and diagnosed me timely. They helped to get me to the right doctors for chemo that were on my plan.

October 12th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor and Staff

Very reassuring. I was scared. They helped me with answers to my questions and guidance. Biopsy answer came in 5 minutes. I wasn't even dressed yet. Wonderful team. Made sure I knew what my deductible was in advance. Would highly recommend this team.

September 2nd, 2016

This team saved me

I was given a diagnosis by a tech in a radiology place. She said you have breast cancer. I was so depressed, I was unsure if I could handle any of it, as I had taken care of two family members who died of cancer. I was given the name of Dr. Owen, and went there with fear in my heart. He spent an inordinate amount of time explaining to me that he felt it wasn't a malignancy, but a tumor that would drive everyone crazy on every mammogram. He biopsied it and he was right. I had it removed for my own piece of mind. I am so grateful for Dr. Owen and his ladies who really helped me get through this mess - emotionally, physically and financially. Bravo to this team!!

August 15th, 2016

Breast cancer diagnosis was made much better by this office

Very impressive office. Dr. great, staff great, timely, explained my insurance and deductible to me BEFORE I went in with the doctor and overall experience terrific. Excellent exam and information from the doctor Made my breast cancer diagnosis as comfortable as it could possibly be.

July 25th, 2016

I like Dr. Owen and his Assistant, BUT his Front Desk needs an Attitude Check!!

Dr. Owen's Front Desk needs Courtesy & Language Overhaul If you are dealing with Cancer Patient you may want to rethink your Answers twice. Dr. Owen's Assistant during the Exam is very, very nice. I tried to overlook the Front Desk Attitude... sorry, I am not going to my Cancer Doctor to get in a snappy way told, that I am to dumb to read their invoice or should have called, if I want my Cancer Screening Results. If you don't have my phone number, send me a Postcard! to call .

July 12th, 2016

GREAT DOC

Wonderful man. Knowledgeable and capable. Made me feel comfortable. Staff was TERRIFIC! Clean office, timely, and made me aware of all my deductible issues.