Dr. David Owen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 29th, 2016
I really was impressed with the doctor and his staff. They all worked within my insurance needs and diagnosed me timely. They helped to get me to the right doctors for chemo that were on my plan.

October 12th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor and Staff
Very reassuring. I was scared. They helped me with answers to my questions and guidance. Biopsy answer came in 5 minutes. I wasn't even dressed yet. Wonderful team. Made sure I knew what my deductible was in advance. Would highly recommend this team.

September 2nd, 2016
This team saved me
I was given a diagnosis by a tech in a radiology place. She said you have breast cancer. I was so depressed, I was unsure if I could handle any of it, as I had taken care of two family members who died of cancer. I was given the name of Dr. Owen, and went there with fear in my heart. He spent an inordinate amount of time explaining to me that he felt it wasn't a malignancy, but a tumor that would drive everyone crazy on every mammogram. He biopsied it and he was right. I had it removed for my own piece of mind. I am so grateful for Dr. Owen and his ladies who really helped me get through this mess - emotionally, physically and financially. Bravo to this team!!

August 15th, 2016
Breast cancer diagnosis was made much better by this office
Very impressive office. Dr. great, staff great, timely, explained my insurance and deductible to me BEFORE I went in with the doctor and overall experience terrific. Excellent exam and information from the doctor Made my breast cancer diagnosis as comfortable as it could possibly be.

July 25th, 2016
I like Dr. Owen and his Assistant, BUT his Front Desk needs an Attitude Check!!
Dr. Owen's Front Desk needs Courtesy & Language Overhaul If you are dealing with Cancer Patient you may want to rethink your Answers twice. Dr. Owen's Assistant during the Exam is very, very nice. I tried to overlook the Front Desk Attitude... sorry, I am not going to my Cancer Doctor to get in a snappy way told, that I am to dumb to read their invoice or should have called, if I want my Cancer Screening Results. If you don't have my phone number, send me a Postcard! to call .

July 12th, 2016
GREAT DOC
Wonderful man. Knowledgeable and capable. Made me feel comfortable. Staff was TERRIFIC! Clean office, timely, and made me aware of all my deductible issues.

May 21st, 2016
Do not go to this Dr. His receptionist who is possibly his wife is mean and unhelpful. How can you be do so mean to cancer patients?

February 10th, 2016
SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND DR. OWEN
Nicest doctor I have seen in years. Caring, concerned, and competent.

October 20th, 2015
PATIENT
THIS TEAM SAVED MY LIFE!!! The office is clean, the staff is great, and the physician is FANTASTIC. He explained everything to me in terms I could understand. I have had pre-operative chemo, then had the breast removed and went through more chemo and radiation. I am here today because of this team.

October 2nd, 2015
My experience with Dr Owen and his staff was excellent. The staf took care of all my needs and was very caring. I would highly recommend Dr Owen.

September 17th, 2015
Wonderful office
Wonderful doctor and staff. Had no problems at all. Did watch a patient screaming about her social security number and the staff handled it very professionally.

September 11th, 2015
Beware - ID Theft Potential
The receptionist in this office proudly called me a "Bee" "Auch" when I asked for a business card and specifically told her that I needed to report this practice to Blue Cross for requiring patients to provide a social security number. I called Blue Cross from the parking lot. They were as shocked as I was and the representative told me that she wouldn't have given up her social security number either. Blue Cross confirmed that a social security number isn't required to bill them. In fact, just as I already knew, they told me that Blue Cross providers across the globe regularly bill them for services without a social security number. The receptionist tore up my paperwork and asked me to leave, so I did. I called my primary doctor who promptly referred me to a more reputable practice. As medical offices are one of the top 2 sources of social security numbers for ID theft cases in the United States, I strongly encourage you to look else where for medical care. To be fair, I didn't see the doctor, so maybe he's a great doctor. Maybe he doesn't even know that his receptionist is behaving this way.