A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Payne, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Payne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Back Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Payne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Payne practice?
Dr. David Payne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Santa Ana Orthopedic Surgeons.