A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Payne, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Payne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Payne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Back Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Payne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Payne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Payne practice?
- Dr. David Payne has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Payne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.