David, MD
1530 E 1st St
Ste 216
Santa Ana, CA 92701
714-479-0840
Locations and availability (8)

2.0

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Eva C. ( smileyface) on Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. Payne is a great Doctor. We may have to wait a while to see him. But for me it was worth it. He took only 2 visits with me to find out what was wrong. When i was seeing H. spine center doctor for 3 years and said nothing was wrong. My Work comp removed Dr. Payne of the MPN list and now i am not able to see him. Still waiting to see my new Doctor only took work comp 7 months to find me a new Doctor. Wish i can go back. Love ya Dr. Payne.. God Bless..

|  n\a  |  show details
by albert david elizondo on Apr 3rd, 2013

He is an honest down to earth family man with a big heart!

|  The best Doctor I ever had  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

I been a patient for over 10 years and this doctor really cares how many doctor would give you there cell phone number. He cares too much that his x employees almost ruined his practice. Thank god they are gone there was a group of these lazy girls that only created problems and never did anything enough about them he has new staff of men. There is one girl her name starts with the letter M if you see her ask for someone else she has no customer service and when you call the office she is always out. She set up my MRI and sent me to the wrong place after I traveled 5 hours. Then she forgot about me to make the appointment to the right place I called and called for her she never called me back then I spoke to the manager and he didnt do anything cause she is still there anyway one of the men help me and they really care thank God for them. I gave Dr Payne 5 stars because of him and the guys so if a woman helps you please ask for one of the men because you with wait forever to get your stuff done and dont bother talking to the manger because he is on her side. I would send my friends and family to him he did my surgery and I called him at 4am because my nurse was nasty and didnt care about taking care of me Dr Payne and his wife came and help me thats what I call a Doctor his wife is a nurse they are a good team. I hope Dr Payne reads this to get rid of her and the manager for not doing anything the other patients feel the same way about her such a waist.

Doctor's Response

I will speak to them about this give them a chance and they will change.

|  Back pain  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

Ever since Dr Payne replaced his old employees that he had with new ones that care his practice has improved 100 percent its bad when you have employees that dont care and ruin a persons practice. Dr Payne Im glad that they are gone Im not the only one that is glad other patients are also glad.

Doctor's Response

|  Wasted two work days, never saw him  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

I waited two weeks for an appointment then my name was not on the appt list. They gave me an appointment the next day for an office 25 miles away. My appointment was at 10:45 a.m. Payne didn't even show up at the office until after noon to begin seeing the patients who were two hours in front of me. I left because my wait would have been 4 hours at least. An obvious total disregard and disrespect for patients as people.

Doctor's Response

This was back in 2011 and this patient was hook on pain meds. She was the one that wanted to travel so far because she wanted her pain pills. We ended up finding that she was treating with 5 orthopedic doctors just for pain meds. She wrote this because we tried to help her and get her in rehab. She is now in Jail for workers comp fraud that%u2019s why she can%u2019t remove this post. We only want to treat patients that want to get better we are a positive medical group and help in any way we can. I saw Dr. Payne help out a patient that lost everything and was about to be homeless and dr. Payne gave him about 10 thousand dollars just so he can get on his feet and to help his family. This man is a saint a blessing from God. Whatever people write about him it%u2019s because the negative world got a hold on them and Dr. Payne is all about positive he will give his own shirt off his back. He is the only Orthopedic Doctor that lives normal middle class. This is because he believes in care and hires enough staff to take care of the patients really good. Have you ever heard of a doctor having 25 employees just for one practice never heard of? Most Ortho doctors have 4 tops that%u2019s because they have the big houses and the newest cars Dr. Payne Drives an old car that works and a regular house in a regular area. He can have all the good life if he didn%u2019t care about others by only having 3 employees. What A doctor and Great Family man God Bless him....