A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Perlmutter, Ophthalmology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlmutter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Perlmutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Perlmutter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Perlmutter MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. David Perlmutter has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Perlmutter practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.