A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rosenbaum has 14 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harrison Rosenbaum MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. David Rosenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rosenbaum practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.