A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID ROSS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID ROSS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. ROSS graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. ROSS has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ROSS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DAVID ROSS practice?
Dr. DAVID ROSS practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Hematologists, and Woodbury Oncologists.