A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubinstein, Associate Professor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rubinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rubinstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. David Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rubinstein practices Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.