A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Saunders is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Saunders, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Saunders MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Saunders practice?
- Dr. David Saunders has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Saunders practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.