A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Saunders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saunders
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Saunders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Saunders, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Saunders MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Saunders practice?
- Dr. David Saunders has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Saunders practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.