A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schulman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Schulman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Schulman DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Schulman practice?
- Dr. David Schulman has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Schulman practices Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.