A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. David Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schulman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Schulman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schulman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Schulman practice?
Dr. David Schulman practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.