A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schulman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Schulman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Schulman DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Schulman practice?
- Dr. David Schulman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schulman practices Vascular Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.