A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Seaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Seaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Seaman, MD, PC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaman graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Seaman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seaman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans