A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Seaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Seaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seaman
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Seaman, MD, PC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaman graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seaman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Seaman MD and PC is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David H. Seaman practice?
- Dr. David Seaman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Seaman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
See Canton Allergists and Canton Pediatricians.