A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Seaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Seaman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seaman
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Seaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Seaman, MD, PC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seaman graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seaman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Seaman MD and PC is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David H. Seaman practice?
- Dr. David Seaman has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Seaman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Canton Allergists and Canton Pediatricians.