A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Skinner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Skinner has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hayden Skinner DO is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Skinner practice?
- Dr. David Skinner has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Skinner practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near South Gate, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Isabella, CA and Bellflower, CA.
See South Gate General Practitioners and South Gate Internists.