A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hale Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hale Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale Smith graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hale Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Chester River Hospital Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hale Smith MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Hale Smith practice?
- Dr. David Hale Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hale Smith practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chestertown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD and Owings Mills, MD.
See Chestertown Internists, Chestertown Hematologists, and Chestertown Oncologists.