Learn more about Dr. David Hale Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hale Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale Smith graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hale Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester River Hospital Center
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hale Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Hale Smith practice?
Dr. David Hale Smith practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Chestertown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD.
See Chestertown Internists, Chestertown Oncologists, and Chestertown Hematologists.