A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester River Hospital Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hale Smith MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chestertown, MD.
See Easton Internists, Easton Hematologists, and Easton Oncologists.