A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester River Hospital Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hale Smith MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chestertown, MD.
See Easton Internists, Easton Hematologists, and Easton Oncologists.