A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harlan Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Family Physicians.