Family Physicians

1360 W 6th St
Ste D
San Pedro, CA 90732
562-927-1111
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  secretarial director  |  show details
by Lois Proctor on May 27th, 2014

...what a long wait...his friends always came first..I would wait...8 hours sometimes..MOST of the Time..sign in..call the front desk..Mary..and say..how close..am I? ..only 3 hrs..out..what was he doing? it shouldn't be that long ever? I heard he was OUT of biz..in Pedro..where/what happ to him?..he was a MESS literally..he would pass out writing scripts..and never follow up on his reports..he would be @ Dr. Lippmans office with his scripts..they would exchange..and NOW she left town..got booted off the longshoreman ILWU insurance plan...what the heck?....really? they were both good..she was quick..she would come down from her house to see you ..on a holiday...she was right there..and sometimes a real nutzo too!!...she was a MESS as well...so..where are these two young docs now? in REHAB..?

|  Office unaware their physician was no longer in network  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

By the time I came for my appt. and blood tests were ordered, they called my insurance company and found out Dr. Smith was no longer in their network. I had blood tests, and no doctor. I have to take these tests to a new doctor and may have to pay out of pocket for a second set of tests.

|  Best Doctor in the World  |  show details
by Juan Morales on Jul 12th, 2010

I had gone to several doctors, have had several MRI's, Scans, XRays been to the fanciest doctors in La Quinta, Palm Springs, several pain management clinics to no avail. On my 1st visit to Dr. Smith's office and one look once I took off my shirt he said, oh my you have several shoulder problems. He sent me right away to XRAY which revealed bone spurs which in turn after ultrasound revealed torn ligaments as well. I have gone through one lathrascopic surgery and have been in post op for one month. All the other doctors were treating me for migrains which were supposedly causing my shoulder, neck and extreme headaches. The other doctors were looking at the cart and not the horse.

|  wait six hours to see this fool  |  show details
by janet on Jun 13th, 2010

this doctor needs to find himself a new profession, if he can first go to detox and clean his dirty self up..and his bad drug habit..just look at the long stringy hair, the jibber jabber and several times he feel asleep and passed out over his script pad while writing the meds! and not just us...many patients complained of this habit! its called too many meds in his own body!! his daughter was writing scripts herself for herself!! why doesn't someone take this guy out of the market of doctoring patients..he NEVER shows up for a full eight hr..day or even a 4 hr..day...its is awful!! don't waste your time, or money on this buffon!! take his license!!

|  owner  |  show details
by duke j at Insider Pages on May 2nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

this guy is a joke... don`t go there...his appearance says it all. the worst ever..............................................................

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  dr smith is a  |  show details
by duke jones on May 1st, 2010

worthless kook..I'll never go to that idiot's office again...what a loser

|  A Doc  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2010

Dr. Smith is an exceptional Doctor. He takes great pride and concern for his patients, by listening to every need, every complaint, every ache and pain...no matter what! Dr. Smith brings back the old days of medicane with unique treatment plans, and old school knowledge. House calls and real medical compassion, are no longer a thing of the past.The only correction that should be stated here, is that he has only ONE office, located at 1360 W. 6th Street, San Pedro CA, and the correct phone number is: (310) 514-0404. Any other information is incorrect and outdated.