A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Helmar Smith MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestertown, MD and Easton, MD.
See Savannah Plastic Surgeons and Savannah Surgeons.