A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan