A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Helmar Smith MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestertown, MD and Easton, MD.
See Savannah Surgeons.