A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Snyder, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Snyder practice?
Dr. David Snyder practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Neurologists.