Dr. David Snyder MD Patient Reviews

July 18th, 2016
Caring wonderful physician

April 22nd, 2016
Excellence in Patient Care
Dr. Snyder takes all the time necessary to ask questions and explain his diagnostic. A rare pleasure to find him at a time everybody gave me at least a month wait time after an scary MRI result. Thank You Doctor Snyder!

April 13th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Even thought I only see him twice a year for now, I will recommend Dr. Snyder to anyone that needs him. I love this doctor!!!!! So polite and understanding. His staff is very friendly and helpful.

January 29th, 2012
A Wonderful Neurologist-Dr Snyder is Excellent
Dr Snyder and his staff are wonderful! Very easy to deal with and a polite,respectful,courteous experience. It's easy to make an appointment and always get a courtesy call to make sure I'm alright after my visit. It's unusual when you meet an actual Dr and his staff that conduct themselves like human beings. I highly reccommend Dr Snyder to everyone looking for a Neurologist!He's awesome!

January 20th, 2012
Four years wasted
I was diagnosed with MS by my neurologist & referred to him. He didn't remember things I had told him from one visit to another. He wouldn't prescribe anything for my MS except Gabapentin & PT for my spasms even though I was getting worse. I went from walking on my own to a cane & then had an exacerbation & called him. He told me to get to the hospital. I was there for 11 days & he never came to see me even though he knew I was there. One of his colleagues came 2 times & told me they had spoken about me at a dinner they had attended. NOT even a phone call. I was released from rehab & went to see him, I was using a walker & still no medication. I am now seeing an MS neurologist in Manhattan who put me on AVONEX & AMPYRA. I am SO much better. I truly wasted four years with Dr. Snyder.Always get a second opinion. Sorry I didn't.

September 14th, 2011
after being diagnosed with M.S. eighteen years ago, I was recommended to Dr Snyder as this was his specialty. It is so important after being dx w/ a lifelong disease that the physician you choose is one that you feel comfortable with as this is a lifetime relationship.