A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Stern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Stern MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Stern practice?
- Dr. David Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stern practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.