A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stern is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stern, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Stern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans