A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stern, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harold Stern MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Stern practice?
- Dr. David Stern has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stern practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists and Sherman Oaks Geriatric Doctors.