Learn more about Dr. David Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stern, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stern
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harold Stern MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Stern practice?
- Dr. David Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Stern practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Encino Internists and Encino Geriatric Doctors.