inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Bellflower, CA

• Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2016
He would see tons of other patients during the time a patient is undressing/ dressing, and you will have to wait forever. He is trying to stuff too many appointments in at the same time. .

November 20th, 2010
Not a doctor I trust
Dr. Su did not take a medical history during my first appointment, and I had to be very deliberate about inserting myself into the conversation to make sure that he knew about important family medical history factors (eg: high incidence rates of endometriosis and all reproductive cancers). Instead of providing information about my diagnosis and procedures that would be needed, he told me to look them up online. The nurse that works with Dr. Su did not add the two numbers on the scale correctly, so my chart reports that I gained 15 pounds in about 3 weeks then lost 25 over the next month or so-- and even though these numbers would be warning signs that would at least be followed up on by any other doctor, neither Dr. Su nor the nurse noticed or commented on this. Finally, the administrator who answers the phone, sets appointments, and runs the office does not listen and makes it nearly impossible to get a word in edge-wise, even when simply trying to set an appointment, and was very quick to cast blame on my Primary Care Physician for not approving a referral that the administrator had never actually requested. Because of all of these factors, I find it very difficult to trust or get information from this doctor and will be finding a new doctor as soon as my insurance changes.

November 4th, 2010
Dr. Su is an amazing Doctor!
Dr. Su was my OB with my first child and was very informative in every appointment that I had. I was never uncomfortable having a male OB, Dr. Su always put my mind at ease with every "new" experience I had while pregnant. Dr. Su delivered my daughter (I had to have an emergency C Section) and I was in and out of the O/R in 20 min. and in recovery. Dr. Su is very comforting and straight to the point which I enjoyed. He is a fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

June 1st, 2016