A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taylor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Taylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Quitman
- East Texas Medical Center-Clarksville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David Taylor practice?
- Dr. David Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Internists and Paris Gastroenterologists.