A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Wang practice?
- Dr. David Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.