A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Wang practice?
- Dr. David Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.